Re: naming violation

Hi,

your dc value must match the first dc value in dn so:

> dn: dc=firma,dc=pl
> objectclass: dcObject
> objectclass: organization
> o: Example Company
> dc: example

should be

> dn: dc=firma,dc=pl
> objectclass: dcObject
> objectclass: organization
> o: Example Company
> dc: firma

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby