RE: Questions about the history of openldap and sleepy cat

Thanks Howard, I really appreciate the answers.

Sorry for getting a little confused about 1.0.19 .vs. 2.0.19, but you figured it out no problem.

Regarding back-ldbm, is it safe for just single user access or when OpenLdap gets several simultaneous write
events does openldap make back-ldbm concurrency safe?

We will have several java threads writing to OpenLdap via JNDI. Should we be using back-bdb rather then
back-ldbm?

Thanks again.