RE: How to use ldap_sasl_bind_s() with GSSAPI and GSS-SPNEGO mechanism

Kent_Wu@trendmicro.com

> Hi:
>
> 	Basically this time I tried to use these two
> authentication mechanisms to bind to windows ADS(Active
> Directory Service) however it seems the procedures involved
> are far more complicated than I thought. Has anyone done
> similar stuff before already?

Use ldap_sasl_interactive_bind() instead. See the clients/tools/*.c source
code for examples of how to call it. Don't call ldap_sasl_bind() directly
unless you really know SASL inside and out and understand how it works in
LDAP.

  -- Howard Chu