Re: Instalation problem

--On Thursday, May 08, 2003 3:59 PM +0300 Evilzator <evilzator@navigator.lv> wrote:

I have instal BerkeleyDB 4.1.25 and then compile openLDAP and I have error: checking Berkeley DB version for BDB backend... no configure: error: BDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

I try install BerkeleyDB 4.0.14 and have this error again. Why? Wot I
do wrong?

Evilzator,

OpenLDAP 2.1 requires BDB 4.1.25.