RE: libldap with C Run-Time for Multithreaded-DLL

> > Is there a certain reason, why libldap has only configurations for
> > building the library with C Run-Time for Singlethreaded and
> > Multithreaded? I'm specialy confused because liblber has a
> > configuration for building with C Run-Time for Multithreaded-DLL.

> It would help others to understand what you're talking about
> if you specified the platform you're working with, and which
> version of OpenLDAP.

Platform:         Win32
OpenLDAP-Version: 2.1.7

I'm using OpenLDAPs liblber and libldap on Win32. The project, I'm using
those libraries for, has to be compiled with C Run-Time set to
Multithreaded-DLL, so should be the two OpenLDAP libraries. The problem
is, there is no configuration for building the libldap library with C
Run-Time set to Multithreaded-DLL even liblber has one.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick