Re: Documentation Required

On Monday 05 May 2003 5:46 am, Felix Schubert wrote:

> I only want to setup the server to be used as corporate addressbook
> and therefore I am looking for Documentation which schemata i need
> and how I can create a proper ldif file which will be accepted by
> the LDAP server.

I found this page helpful.

http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialLDAP-GILSchemaExtension.html

It maps LDAP attributes from MS/Outlook and Netscape field names to
schema file and object member.  The schema file tells you what you
need to include in your import section of slapd.conf.  (Note that
order matters!  For example, cosine must come before inetorgperson.)

Are you working on one for KMail?  (That's what I'm working on.)

Mark