Re: migration issue

Hi Jacob

One thing I had problems with is that the default backend of openldap
changed from ldbm to bdb.

But that doesn't seem to be your problem.

Another problem was that per default openldap 2.1 does not allow v2 binds,
e.g. simple binds with dn/password.

To enable them, you have to put

allow bind_v2

into your slapd.conf.

Otherwise (apart from the annoying strict structural objectclasses rules
that break just about everything), I had no problems migrating.

Bye
Tim