Re: ldap_set_option and ldap_bind_s with Active Directory

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> I suggest you direct MS AD specific questions to a forum
> intended to support MS AD.  -- Kurt

Funny, there doesn't seem to be one.  The closest I could find is the
newsgroup comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.misc, which is not very close.  I
think the idea is that Microsoft tells us what they find fascinating, and
when they pull the string we all nod.

The ldap@umich.edu list might be a better place to ask LDAP-oriented ADS
questions.  Wherever the proper venue is, this isn't it.

MS Windows *is* user-friendly, but only for certain values of "user".