Referrals syntax

Hi,

I'm trying to execute a query on a OpenLDAP server that contains two referrals. Those referrals are something like:

   ou=refdomain1,o=mycompany
   ref: ldap://tuareg.idsk.com:5000/o=domain1

   ou=refdomain1,o=mycompany
   ref: ldap://tuareg.idsk.com:5000/o=domain2

Using an OpenLDAP client I can see the server is returning the referrals as

   ref: ldap://tuareg.idsk.com:5000/o=domain1??sub
   ref: ldap://tuareg.idsk.com:5000/o=domain2??sub

Notice the string "??sub" is added at the end of the referral.

OpenLDAP clients works without any problem with this syntax (and with iPlanet/Netscape syntax for referrals too) but there some other clients (i.e. iPlanet clients) that are not able. Is there any way to get as result just what I have in the referral object?

Regards,
Jorge