Schema Design Question.

Hi,

After yesterdays question about how to create schema's I think I managed
to figure it out, but I am a little unsure as to how I would actually
design my schema.

The web site[1] that was pointed out by Joaquin Henriquez Alzola gave an
example student schema, this is almost exactly like what I need to do
right now, and have modified it so I create the ombcEmployee objectclass
that inherits from person, and adds two more attributes as can be seen
below:

# File:  /home/mccall/ombcemployee.schema

attributeType ( 1.1.1.1.1.0 NAME ( 'departmentShortName' 'dSN' ) SUP
name )
attributeType ( 1.1.1.1.1.1 NAME ( 'departmentLongName' 'dLN') SUP name
)

objectClass ( 1.1.1.1.1.0 NAME 'ombcEmployee' SUP person STRUCTURAL
        MAY ( departmentShortName $ departmentLongName )
            )

I am currently waiting for my OID to be sent to me, so I wouldn't use
the ones displayed :)

How can I make this object class inherit from multiple objects?  I would
also like to create, and to make it inherit from the ombc objectclass -
or would I just have a totally seperate ombc object class and just
include both ombc object class and the ombcEmlpoyee object class in the
users record?

Thanks,

Andrew McCall.

the system manager.