netscape and ldap

Hi,

I have been trying to do a search through the netscape but when I put
ldap://localhost/dc=example,dc=com?*?sub?(objectcladd=*)
It only tells me "WOuld you like to add 198.20.20.20 to your LDAP preferences" I press yes but then nothing happend I don't get any output in the netscape is this normal? I have netscape 4.76.

Maybe is that I don't have the tables right but can somebody confirm me that ifg I have the tables right I will get an output in the netscape or is normal to not get anything out.

BR,

Joaquin