Re: LDAP odbc -> FirstClass

Thanks you for these comments.

I have contacted the mailserver company, but they cannot help us, they
have a ldap v2 read only very very very lmited (only the id+email is
readable) support.
The problem is that a few years ago (before every comapanes uses internet,
administrators choosed a centrinity FirstClass mail server, under Windows
Os :-(
(now we would like to migrate softly toward a linux/BSD base solution. but
we cannot destroy the current centrinity firstclass mail server. )
Now The standard for communications with the ministry is LDAP.  we have to
integrate the firstclass directory into a global directory , to use it
with several services (authentif, etc...)
so we have to replicate (there is no other way :-( ) the FirstClass
directory into a ldap directory.
The Firstclass server RAD only support ODBC to connect with the external...

yes !!! FirstClass is worse than Windows !

Mathieu THEVENIN
CNERTA