Re: qmailControl.schema

Please take a look at the faq:

AFAIK, OpenLDAP 2.1.x requires BerkeleyDB-4.1 (so it shouldn't work with previous releases).
The fact you could add your ldif through slapadd is due to the lack of schema checking that the server normally performs when up and running.

Jeroen Vriesman wrote:

Hi, if you see my previous mail, you can see that I also have problems with 'structural objectclass', for as far as I know, there are more people with these kind of problems with 2.1.16, I compiled it with db3 in stead of db4, what dbd version do you use?

At the moment I'm just trying to make a 2.1.17 rpm of openldap, see if that helps.

I can add ldif files by stopping the ldap server and using slapadd, and then it works fine.

No clue yet, I tried to add the structural objectClass in local.schema, but that was a bad idea.

Any further ideas?