structuralObjectClass operational attribute

Hi all,

I got a 2.1.16 openldap server, and I have a tree with users, which worked fine, lately I've added some domainnames, which are used by postfix (in a completely different part of the tree), since then I get the following error when I try to add a user:

[root@ids ldap]# ldapadd -c -x -w password -D "cn=admin,o=Organization" -f user.ldif
adding new entry "cn=Test User, ou=Nederland, o=Organization"
ldapadd: update failed: cn=Test User, ou=Nederland, o=Organization
ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
        additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute

My ldif file looks like this:

dn: cn=Test User, ou=Nederland, o=Experian
mailMessageStore: /vmail/test.user/Maildir/
mobile: 12345
givenName: Test
telephoneNumber: 1234
sn: Test
userPassword:: e2NIPX1jSldnZkxKNnRSVHBvYlBCdGNJMuJkeC9AeU07
departmentNumber: 2
mailAlternateAddress: test@organization.nl
ou: Nederland
mailReplyText: Blurp