Re: ldap in heterogenous environment

Hi everybody,
hi Howard,

Howard Chu wrote:
-----Original Message-----

This has been discussed here before. The solution that we recommend is to use Heimdal with PADL's hdb-ldap backend and Symas' patches. (Not all of the patches were present in Heimdal 0.5.2 so it seems you still have to apply some by hand.) This approach gives the tightest integration, putting the Kerberos user database in LDAP itself.

  -- Howard Chu

Could you tell me/us , where to find "PADL's hdb-ldap backend and Symas' patches".

I was looking all over there, but i couldn't find it ...

greets Harry