Re: BDB recovery after power outage

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 01:20:37PM -0400, Yelich, Scott D. wrote:
>    What we need is someone who can actually get
>    any of this cruft working to write a document that
>    states how to get the minimal application working...
>    how to test, how to verify... how to recover. etc.

Maybe this can help:
"LDAP System Administration"
ISBN 1-56592-491-6

It doesn't cover the BDB backend, but is very useful to a beginner
and more useful than reading many different howtos.

Writing good documentation is costly, be it time or money. I agree
that the openldap documentation could be improved, and that's
something we all have to work on.