Replication using conditions

Hello,

As part of a project to unify NT and Unix accounts in an university using
LDAP, i am wondering if it is possible to replicate some pieces of information
to different slaves using conditional statements. Ok, i explain :

The master would know all the info about an user : posixAccount, posixGroup
and sambaAccount schemas. Each slave would "cover" a domain. A slave for unix
accounts, a slave for NT accounts, and why not, a slave for university
permanents who could have more sensible information not to share with
students.

First question : is it possible to consider replicating some fields of an
account ? Do i have to patch something to make it work ?

Second point : assuming that the precedent point is possible, and to have an
"evolutive" schema, is it possible to consider matching conditions on the
value of a field (i.e. if userAccess=A then replicate this, else not) ?

thank you for your time, could you give me pieces of information about it
being possible or not. Any link would be welcome.

Best Regards,

Jerome Walter

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors