Re: 2.1.17 performance issues

On Apr 17 at 3:31pm, BsD JuNkiE wrote:

> Is GDBM better than Berkeley DB in terms of reliability "Stability" and
> speed?

In my opinion, No.  I have hit the wall with GDBM due to indexes getting
over the size limit of gdbm files.  I personally use LDBM (with BDB) and
find it performs nicely -- still testing 2.1 before replacing my well
performing 2.0.27 production machines.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===