segmentation fault since V2.1.16

Hi,

I already posted this question, but I haven't got any response..

I have sefveral LDAP serveurs, with multiple backends.
All worked perfectly vith openldap 2.1.8 (and dbBerkeley 4.0.14 and openssl 0.9.6.g).

I can't migrate to openLDAP 2.1.16 (nor 2.1.17) (with dbBerkeley 4.1.25 and openssl 0.9.7a).

I have a segmentation fault with slapd (and slapadd, ....) with 4 servers openLDAP.

make test works.

My configuration is like this :

# first backend, slave, subordinate
database	ldbm
suffix		"ou=etudiants,dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr"
subordinate
updatedn  "cn=adminSlave,ou=etudiants,dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr"

#second backend, slave, subordinate
database	ldbm
suffix		"ou=pers,dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr"
subordinate
updatedn "cn=adminSlave,ou=pers,dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr"

# root backend, only an entry (dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr)
database	ldbm
suffix		"dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr"

If I use first backend and root backend, I haven't got any segmentation fault
If I use second backend and root backend, I haven't got any segmentation fault

If I use first backend and root backend, and I comment updatedn (Master), I have a segmentation fault
If I use second backend and root backend, and I comment updatedn (Master), I have a segmentation fault

Help!!!

Thank's

Vincent