From: Carl Johannes Stoltenberg [mailto:carl.johannes@stoltenberg.ch]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 6:28 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: ldapsearch

Hi list,

I read a lot about LDAP and searched the mailing lists....but... I'm trying
to make a ldapsearch from  Linux to a W2K server. It comes back with

ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Unknown authentication method (86)

Any Ideas ?

Greets
The Newbie

--
Live long and prosper

Carl Johannes Stoltenberg
__
UNICEF bittet um Spenden für die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an UNICEF
spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101