Re: 2.1.17 performance issues

> Again, I disagree.  In both the cases discussed here, I would say that
> the  problems are most likely from configuration issues rather than
> problems  with OpenLDAP performance.

Care to provide us with some tuning documentation?

I believe that the default configuration should perform well and continue
to perform well over time.  Right now, 2.1.x seems to perform well to
start but then degrades and never recovers, even after a restart.  If it's
a configuration issue, I'd certainly like to see what was done to avoid
it.

For now, 2.0.27 on ldbm/GDBM is blazingly-fast.

John

--
John Madden
UNIX Systems Engineer