Re: ACLs = string matching

man, 14.04.2003 kl. 20.10 skrev Bob Van Cleef:

> I've been trying to get GQ to work with OpenLDAP, but the premission
> stuff has been driving me crazy.  The log errors simply make no sense:

Go and do something else and begin again tomorrow.

Scrub everything you have. Simply begin with the Admin Guide
(www.openldap.org) quick start. Forget GQ till the Admin Guide works.

Make that work. Then at least you have something to go on.

Next time you write, give software versions. Always give software
versions before asking for help.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl