RE: ldap-mail-routing

tor, 10.04.2003 kl. 19.29 skrev Tom Thomas:

> I just looked this book up on Amazon...gee - it got a lousy review:
>
> --- BEGIN QUOTE FROM AMAZON's REVIEWER ---
> (one star) the worst book on ldap with great misleading title, April 4,
> 2003
> Reviewer: A reader from WI , USA
> The writer is not putting any attention on "Administration" which is the
> title of the book! You will only find how to deploy LDAP and basic
> understanding for LDAP - and that too at primitive level.I don't know
> how O'reilly can start such a project. You can tell this book as just a
> compilation of material already out there. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY for
> THIS BOOK. Seriously.
> --- END QUOTE FROM AMAZON's REVIEWER ---
>
> Do other readers in this forum agree?

1. I haven't bought it, much less read it - apart from the free
e-mail .pdf, the content of which is good - though some details are wrong.g;

2: The above reviewer can't even write English himself/herself; how can he
/ she possibly earn credo from such a shooty review?

3: Luke Howard recommends it (question: "Who is Luke Howard?" answer:
"Hang your head in shame.")

4: Download the .pdf and config examples and see for yourself, if you're
into ldap and e-mail.

/What/ a load of wimps - pappa fatta.

Tony

--