Re: Open LDAP and SNMP

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 08:24 PM, vadim tarassov wrote:

Hi Harrie,

everything below 4203 belongs to you.

Hmm, that will cause problems. Especialy, the OpenLDAP schema also already uses some of this. OK, the application is maybe different (LDAP versus SNMP), but still is it duplicate use.

As for me I would like to leave this thread for a while and to spend few weekends for coding. Please contact me at any time if you will find useful contacting me.

Are you coding already some SNMP solution?? Which MIB modules and so on do you focus on??

My best regards, vadim tarassov.

Harrie Hazewinkel wrote:

Hi,

I have a more technical question. It seems the OpenLDAP
group has an enterprise OID branch. If I would like to
make a MIB module with some SNMP features for OpenLDAP
hich OID may I use?? enterprises.4203.???
I noticed that the OpenLDAP.schema use already some.

IANA.org specicifies 'kurt@OpenLDAP.org' as maintainer.