Re: Open LDAP and SNMP

Hi,

I have a more technical question. It seems the OpenLDAP
group has an enterprise OID branch. If I would like to
make a MIB module with some SNMP features for OpenLDAP
hich OID may I use?? enterprises.4203.???
I noticed that the OpenLDAP.schema use already some.

IANA.org specicifies 'kurt@OpenLDAP.org' as maintainer.