Re: Ldap bind password

Did you set a rootpw in slapd.conf?  If so then it is looking for that
one.

Let's say your rootpw (if you did set one) in your slapd.conf is 'secret'.
Then what you would do is:

ldapadd -D "cn=Manager,dc=<MY-DOMAIN>,dc=<COM" -w secret -f example.ldif

Don't forget to use slappasswd to hash your password in slapd.conf.

Francis