Inoltra: Schema Problem

I'm migrating users from OL 2.0.27 to OL 2.1.17.
The problem is the following: users in the Directories are all defined with
only AUXILIARY objectclasses (e.g. posixAccount, sambaAccount ...). I
understand that O.L. 2.1.x doesn't like this and complaints about it with --
"no structuralObjectClass operational attribute" -- . Nonetheless I can't
change the objectclass definition because they are owned by third parties.
Furthermore I should choose which one of the AUXILIARY o.c. should become
the STRUCTURAL for the user entries...no way !
From the Admin Guide I know that I can create my own objctclasses exploiting
the 'inheritance' feature. Then I created the 'user' objectclass whith the
line 'SUP ( posixAccount $ sambaAccount)', but slapd gets anger saying --
user-defined ObjectClass has inappropriate SUPerior: "posixAccount"' --
I guess then that the objectclass inheritance requires that the SUPeriors
are STRUCTURAL ... but I don't know for sure.

Any suggestion please ?

Walter
  IncrediMail - il mondo della posta elettronica si è finalmente evoluto - Clicca Qui