RE: ldbm and bdb

Hi Joe,

I have had nearly the same problem. It looks like that the apache ldap
module
always uses the LDAP Protocol Version 2. The openldap-2.0.x understands this
by default. The openldap-2.1.x needs be configured for this. So try to add
"allow bind_v2" to your slapd.conf file.

Regards,
Hendrik

Hendrik Harms
TOJAQ Datentechnik GmbH