Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 2:58 AM
Subject: slappasswd on windows

Has anyone successfully ported the slappasswd utility to Windows?  I build a Visual Studio project around slappasswd.c and getting the following error when compiling in debug mode:

    olutil32.lib(passwd.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _crypt

liblutil (olutil32.lib) compiled in debug mode without error, and I am pointing to the correct path in slappasswd.dsp.  Is this crypt method a UNIX specific call?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.