RE: DefaultSearchBase / ForceSearchBase

Support for suffixalias was dropped in 2.1.6. (Six, not sixteen!) If it ever
returns, it will be sometime in the 2.2 releases. In this particular case you
can fix the problem using back-ldap to forward requests from the bad
searchbase to the correct one. But it would be smarter for you to fix the
clients.

  -- Howard Chu

Meisfjordskar