Re: Migration from Redhat to SuSe (Continued)

I am trying to migrate from openldap-2.0.27-2.7.3 to openldap2-2.1.4-70
using slapdcat and slapdadd. I am getting some errors that I don't
understand.

My first error is:
slapadd: dn="uid=dental-verif-import@ink.org,ou=People,dc=ink,dc=org"
(line=66): invalid structural object class chain
(inetOrgPerson/posixGroup)

I removed the the line in the LDIFF file for the record in question:
objectClass: posixGroup

I then started the slapdadd process again and was able to get past the
first problem only to run into another one:

<= str2entry: str2ad(krbName): attribute type undefined
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=98)

Turns out that it does not like my "krbName" attribute.

I had not actually implemented the use of this attribute so I removed
them from the LDIFF

That gets me on to the next error:

slapadd: dn="uid=barnes02,ou=people,dc=ink,dc=org" (line=96): invalid
structural object class chain (inetOrgPerson/account)

I find "account" in the /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema file so I
don't understand why it does not like it.

So...what is wrong with including objectclasses for posixGroup and
account?

Example of LDIFF record:

dn: uid=barnes02, ou=people, dc=ink, dc=org
uid: barnes02
cn: DAVID GURVITZ
givenName: DAVID
sn: GURVITZ
mail: barnes02@ink.org
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: posixGroup
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
objectClass: inetLocalMailRecipient
mailHost: mailserver.ink.org
mailLocalAddress: barnes02@ink.org
mailRoutingAddress: barnes02@ink.org
userPassword:: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
shadowLastChange: 11547
shadowMax: 99999
shadowFlag: 0
loginShell: /bin/bash