RE: RE: Compiling OpenLDAP 2.0.27 with GSSAPI Support

Hm. Tried to compile as you recommended. But it still doesn't work.
Have i overseen something?

Configuring KRB5
./configure \
--prefix=/usr \
--bindir=/usr/bin \
--sbindir=/usr/sbin \
--libexecdir=/usr/libexec \
--datadir=/usr/share \
--sysconfdir=/etc \
--sharedstatedir=/usr/com \
--localstatedir=/usr/var \
--libdir=/usr/lib \
--include=/usr/include \
--mandir=/usr/man \
--without-krb4 \
--enable-dns \
--enable-shared

Configuring SASL
./configure \
--prefix=/usr \
--bindir=/usr/bin \
--sbindir=/usr/sbin \
--libexecdir=/usr/libexec \
--datadir=/usr/share \
--sysconfdir=/etc \
--sharedstatedir=/usr/com \
--localstatedir=/usr/var \
--libdir=/usr/lib \
--include=/usr/include \
--mandir=/usr/man \
--enable-shared \
--enable-fast-install \
--with-dbpath=/etc/sasldb \
--with-dblib=berkeley \
--with-pam \
--with-saslauthd \
--enable-cram \
--enable-digest \
--with-des \
--enable-gssapi \
--enable-anon \
--enable-plain \
--with-plugindir=/usr/lib/sasl

>> checking GSSAPI... with implementation mit

Configuring OpenLDAP
env LDFLAGS="-lpam -I/usr/include/security" \
./configure \
--prefix=/usr \
--bindir=/usr/bin \
--sbindir=/usr/sbin \
--libexecdir=/usr/libexec \
--datadir=/usr/share \
--sysconfdir=/etc \
--sharedstatedir=/usr/com \
--localstatedir=/usr/var \
--libdir=/usr/lib \
--include=/usr/include \
--mandir=/usr/man \
--infodir=/usr/info \
--enable-debug \
--enable-syslog \
--enable-proctitle \
--with-cyrus-sasl \
--with-readline \
--with-threads \
--with-yielding-select \
--enable-slapd \
--enable-ldbm \
--enable-shared \
--enable-fast-install

Thanks for you Help

Stefan Rothenbühler, Informatik
Direktwahl +41 (0)41 767 65 53, Direktfax +41 (0)41 767 95 53
mailto:stefan.rothenbuehler@vzug.ch

V-ZUG AG
Industriestrasse 66, Postfach 59, CH-6301 Zug
Telefon +41 (0)41 767 67 67, Fax +41 (0)41 767 61 67
mailto:vzug@vzug.ch, http://www.vzug.ch

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           "Howard Chu"             |
|         |           <hyc@highlandsun.com>    |
|         |           Gesendet von:            |
|         |           owner-openldap-software@O|
|         |           PENLDAP.ORG              |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           31.03.2003 19:51         |
|         |                                    |
|---------+------------------------------------>
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       An:       "'Dieter Kluenter'" <dieter@dkluenter.de>, <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>           |
  |       Kopie:                                                                                          |
  |       Thema:    RE: Compiling OpenLDAP 2.0.27 with GSSAPI Support                                     |

To use GSSAPI you only need to compile Cyrus-SASL with Kerberos support.
OpenLDAP using SASL/GSSAPI doesn't need to know anything about Kerberos,
just
SASL.

  -- Howard Chu