access to certificate-based authentication database

hi,everybody

who can tell me how to access a certificate-based LDAP authentication
database? I built with TLS and run as ldaps:// protocol, but now problems
appear---- I don't know how to access it . I set "TLSVerifyClient" to
"demand", and I have both server certificate and client certificate
well-maked. how can i send client certificate to server to authenticate my
client? I will appreciate it if anybody could give me a solution about
whatever using a C/C++ interface or Java interface or other interfaces ,
event some informations.:-)

another word:  anybody could tell me the solution about my presious topic
mail of 2003/03/31 with the subject "help: how to change context to adapt
with different slapd configuration!!!" ?

And anybody who has successfully built and run a slurpd.exe in win2000,
please contact me : alexela_1999@sina.com , I have encountered really
trouble in resolve it.

thank you very much!