RE: Enabling v2

The "allow bind_v2" flag is unknown in OpenLDAP 2.0 because OpenLDAP 2.0
always allows LDAPv2 Binds. LDAPv2 Binds did not become restricted until
OpenLDAP 2.1. Please, people - (let me re-iterate AlanSparks' comment) -
ALWAYS SPECIFY the VERSION NUMBERS of the software you're using when posting
questions.

You'll save everyone a lot of time and not have to wade through 6 wrong
answers from failing to provide enough information.

  -- Howard Chu