RE: configure: warning: Could not locate TLS/SSL package.

   I do below.
     export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/include"
     export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/lib"

   And then how to add "-I/usr/local/ssl/include"
and "-L/usr/local/ssl/lib" without replace previous
CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS.

           regards,
           Somsak.