Re: Urgent : information needed about back-sql

> Hello everybody,
>
> Could you please tell me if the openldap can access to another tables
> (data) of the Oracle base via the back-sql or it can only access to the
> tables of it's own?
>
> It's very important to me to know this information. I believed that the
> back-sql may be an front-end of a Oracle server and someone tell me that
> it isn't.

It is and it is not.  You need to provide meta-data (tables/views)
to map your data into LDAP objectClasses, and this may require
an appreciable effort.  You may provide an example of your table,
to get more specific suggestions.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati