openldap Win32 needed

Hello,

I would like to use the module back-sql to connect to my Oracle database's data.
The UNIX/Linux version openldap doesn't give me a free (i)ODBC driver, that's why I want to try the Win32 version.

As saying in the install document :
"I also could provide precompiled executables for those who don't have MSVC.
Note that Win32 port of OpenLDAP itself is experimental, and thus doesn't
provide very convenient build environment (yet)."
could you please telle me where can I download the Win32 version of openldap please ?

Does anyone use the WIn32 openldap now? If yes, could you tell me if you meet some anormal behaviors?

Thank you very much,

Regards,
Ha Minh NGUYEN