Re: restricting login to individual hosts

If you're talking about interactive servers that your users would be
logging in to (via ssh, for example), yes, you can do what you're talking about

pam-ldap checks an attribute called 'hosts' that will indicate to pam whether
or not to allow the user to authenticate.  i am using this setup in a multiuser
environment right now.

If this isn't what you're talking about at all, then I'm sorry for stealing
your bandwidth.

bc