Re: simple Authentication

tor, 2003-03-27 kl. 15:29 skrev Aubrey Moore:

> Hi everyone, I am trying to get courier (with squirrelMail) to use LDAP
> authentication but everytime sqirrelmail will fail producing the following
> error in the messages file
> 	ldap_bind: Inappropriate authentication

If Squirrelmail uses Courier for authorization (I don't know either, but
I do know how Horde Imp and uw-imap/ipop3 work and recognize a known
problem with them in what you write), check first that pam works as it
is supposed to; next that SSL/TLS works properly with Courier - if
you're using it.

Best,

Tony

--