Re: Configuring Solaris 8 clients

Interesting... I've had no problems configuring my Solaris 9 machine via the command line tool to use our OpenLDAP-2.1.16 servers, and it was trivial to apply that configuration to our Solaris 8 machines, which also have no problem accessing it. We even have OS X accessing them at this point. The only thing I can't get to work so far is our Kerberos 5 login with LDAP uid lookups with Redhat 8. :P

--Quanah