Re: Net::LDAP problem

Daniel Davidson said:
> I am writing a perl script to add a user to our ldap server, and I am
> having a  bit of a problem.  When I go to actually do the adding of all
> the account  information, the will keep trying to do the add without
> giving an error  message.
>
> Anyone have an idea about what would cause this, or should I look toward
> a  different lDAP package such as Mozilla::LDAP?

You've given no information for anyone to venture a guess.  Net::LDAP
(which I use) does not output error messages itself, you need to look at
the      Net::LDAP::Message mesg() method to get the error message.

Net::LDAP isn't the most efficient module, but functionally it works fine
for me.
-Alan

Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator    <asparks@doublesparks.net>