Re: Problem regarding distinguished name

In message <3E7FD3F7.8040605@tatainfotech.com> on Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:28:47 +0530, Rashmi Grover Varma <rashmi.grover@tatainfotech.com> said:

rashmi.grover> The distinguished name I want to add to my directory is
rashmi.grover> not getting added and the error No Matching Entry Found
rashmi.grover> is returned. The dn I am trying yo add is,
rashmi.grover>
rashmi.grover>        cn=Test User, street=Seepz, c=IN
rashmi.grover>
rashmi.grover> My base DN is c=IN. However, if I try to add
rashmi.grover> cn=Test User, c=IN it gets successfully added. But how
rashmi.grover> can I create an entry for street which does not have
rashmi.grover> any associated objectClass. Please help.

dn: street=Seepz, c=IN
objectClass: locality
street: Seepz

Maybe?

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ LeViMS@stacken.kth.se
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.