RE: slapd-bdb cachesize

I've removed the dependency on glibc so it now works on Solaris too. The
malloc tracing now uses dlsym() to intercept the normal malloc, so it should
work on any platform that has SVR4-style dlopen/dlsym. The pthread support is
not portable though, and it assumes the dynamic linker is ELF-based.

http://highlandsun.com/hyc/fncchk152.tgz