I'm getting different results returned from two identical LDAP servers, one running 2.0 and the other 2.1...

I've looked for several hours and can't find any documentation
reguarding major differences in these two.

How ever, here's the scenario:

My directory is layed out as such..
dn: o=base
        "dn: cn=domain1.com, o=base"                It has an
objectclass: dnszone
               "dn: cn=A,cn=domain1.com"             It has an
objectclass: dnsrrset and is a child record of    "dn: cn=domain1.com,
o=base"

        "dn: cn=domain2.com, o=base"
               "dn: cn=A,cn=domain2.com"

        "dn: cn=domain3.com, o=base"
               "dn: cn=A,cn=domain3.com"

And etc with lots and lots of records and sub-records..

Anyways.. I do this...

"ldapsearch -b o=base -D"cn=manager,o=base" -W '(objectclass=DNSzone)'
dn -h ldapv2.host.com"
and I get this..

version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=DNSzone)
# requesting: dn
#

# domain1.com base
dn: cn=domain1.com, o=base

# domain2.com base
dn: cn=domain2.com, o=base

# domain3.com base
dn: cn=domain3.com, o=base

Now if I search against the v3 host, I get..

"ldapsearch -b o=base -D"cn=manager,o=base" -W '(objectclass=DNSzone)'
dn -h ldapv3.host.com"

# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3