From: Andrew Bacchi [mailto:bacchi@rpi.edu]
Sent: 19 March 2003 20:42
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Cc: Peter Marschall
Subject: Re: Adding attributes (in a massive way)....

I agree with Frank on this method.  I have changes each day to a 14K
user directory, and I replace the whole database each evening in a
matter of minutes.  I therefore have a perfectly synchronized
master/slave pair.

One difference between Frank's method and mine, I don't do the slapcat,
I build an ldif file from a global /etc/passwd.

--
Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer

http://www.rpi.edu/~bacchi/