Re: slapadd error output question

Nevermind, the answer is yes. ;)

--Quanah

--On Friday, March 14, 2003 7:04 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@Stanford.EDU> wrote:

Hello,

When I run slapadd on a rather large file (6,284,423 lines long), I'm
occasionally running into errors (what I am doing is validating the
file). When slapadd exits, it gives a cryptic error of

line=1159127

I would assume this is the line in the file at which the error is
occurring, but that does not seem to be the case.  Line 1,159,127 is a
blank line in the data file.  Any hints on what this number really means?
Is it an error in the entry preceding line 1,159,127?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Senior Systems Administrator