Enabling slp in ldap

Hi,
I am trying to enable slp in ldap, so that a LDAP-Server should contact to a
SLP-Directory Agent on start and register his name and url. I searched this
information in OpenLDAP archiv and found an entry, which says, I should configure with
CPPFALGE

-> CPPFLAGS=-DHAVE_SLP ./configure

I configured (openldap-2.1.3) in this way with optional parameter.

-> CPPFLAGS=-DHAVE_SLP ./configure --disable-bdb --enable-ldbm --enable-slp
--enable-ldap

OpenLDAP finds slp files.
checking for slp.h... yes
checking for SLPOpen in -lslp... yes

But when I start slapd, it does not register with SLP-Directory Agent.

Do you have any idea, what the reason could be, plz?

Cheers
Alam

Jetzt 52 verschiedene Briefpapiere fur Ihre E-Mails bei
WEB.DE FreeMail - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021140