Solved: Re: More questions on db-4.1 (on SuSE 8.1)

Hello,

I was able to upgrade my SuSE 8.1 to db-4.1.25
(via RPM of course). I compiled OL 2.1.14 againts db-4.1.25
and upgraded my OL 2.1.12 server. I faced the same issue as
you ("Could not join the environment"). After removing
the __db* files in /var/lib/ldap the new OL 2.1.14 could
be started (with the old db-4.0 created files) and db_upgrade
also works.

If anyone needs the SRPMS for db-4.1, please contact me off-list.

cu,
Jan