JAAS (GSS API) with Kerberos and openLDAP authentication

Hi,

I am using Kerberos V5 ,openLDAP and JAAS. Kerberos and openLDAP itself
is running ok alone. But, when i try to use JAAS (GSSAPI) to do the
authentication, i have exception.My question is :

1. I have a user called admin with password admin in Kerberos KDC, do i
need to create a user  called admin with password admin in LDAP server
as well ?

2. Any additional setting or configuration is needed in order for
JAAS-GSSAPI to do the authientication between LDAP and Kerberos ?

Regards,CL