ldapseaarch goes newline with long lines

Hello,

whe have lines in our ldap db that are longer then 80 characters.
When I search them with ldaspsearch and redirect them to a file with >, then
newlines are added after the 78th character.

This is a problem, because other tools don't like lines that are splittet up (
in this case oranames )

Is there a way to change this behaviour of ldapsearch or is there a way to tell
ldapsearch that the lines can be longer, say 200 columns ?

Thank you
Andreas Moroder

--
                      Dr. Andreas Moroder
Leiter der Informatikabteilung - Direttore della ripartizione informatica